You're viewing

Additional help

Parents of children with SEND can also obtain impartial advice and support from Durham Parent Partnership Service which is a statutory service supporting parents and carers of children with special educational needs (SEN). Parent Partnership provides confidential information advice and support through a range of services. This includes home visits, attending school meetings and liaison with all services working with children and young people. Training and guidance to parents and schools on SEN issues are also provided. For further information on support services for families and children with SEND please also refer to the Durham County Families Information Service website. If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.


Skip to content